Inperspective is Searching for Voluntary Regional Coordinators
InPerspective is a global online magazine (www.inperspective.media) based in Berlin, Germany, publishing international perspectives on society and politics that are missing in the mainstream media of western-european countries. Our aim is to broaden people’s minds by adding new and unheard views and information.
– Recruiting journalists from your region to write for InPerspective
– Edit articles of the journalists
– Communicate all issues related to their contributions
– Report to editor’s team in Berlin at regular editorial conferences (via skype) and exchange with other regional coordinators
– Establish media contacts in your region
– Find funding opportunities for media projects in your region
-Propose new topics for InPerspective
-Ample experience in editing journalistic texts
– English language skills for communication with editorial team and other regional coordinators
– Skills in project management, organizing and communication
Existing contact with journalists in your region or you are able to get in contact with journalists and
recruit them for InPerspective You know journalistic networks in your region and are able to connect those networks with
InPerspective and establish a long-term cooperation You know how to get funds for media projects in your region and are experienced in writing project proposals
(would be great but is not a must-have)
WHAT WE OFFER
– Work in a new and promising international media project
– The possibility to bring in your own ideas and actively take part in making the project successful
– An open-minded, international team
-An international network of journalists, editors and translators
– An annual editorial conference in Berlin with all editors and regional coordinators
Since we have no budget, at the moment all editors, journalists, regional coordinators and translators involved work on a voluntary basis. However we are applying for funds to
ensure long-term payment for everyone.
If you are interested, we look forward to hearing from you by the 24th of September.
Please send your application (including your CV and references regarding your work experience) and/ or
any questions to Klara Bitzer at email@example.com.