Announcement of request for offers for hotels to host ARIJ’s 2017 annual Forum
Amman- Arab Reporters for Investigative Journalism (ARIJ) announces a tender offer for hotels to host ARIJ’s annual gathering at the Dead Sea Dec 1-3, 2017.
ARIJ is the first organization to support investigative journalism in the Arab world.
The guests will include more than 300 journalists from around the Arab world, in addition to international journalists, professors and instructors of investigative journalism from diverse international backgrounds.
For hotels at the Dead Sea wishing to make an offer, documents can be immediately retrieved by sending an email to email@example.com. The bidding process begins on Sunday August 27, 2017 and lasts until Thursday, September 7, 2017.
Conditions are as follows:
- Dates of attendance will be between November 29, 2017 and December 5, 2017.
- The price must be set in Jordanian Dinars and include all taxes and service fees.
- Offers must be available for a period of no less than 90 days from date of the bid.
- Offers must be presented in two sealed envelopes.
a. The first envelop should include the technical offer.
a. The second envelope should include monetary offer.
Both envelopes must be placed in a single sealed-envelope addressed to:
ARIJ Co. for Media Workshops
Building 12, 2nd floor.
Al Thaqafeh St. al-Shemisani, Amman
Phone Number: (06)464 0411
5. No offers will be accepted after the deadline.
6. ARIJ reserves the right to reject any offer without explanation.
7. ARIJ reserves the right to visit and inspect any site and its services before making a decision.
8. ARIJ is not bound to the lowest price.