ARIJ is seeking to hire an HR officer to manage administrative and human resources to ensure the organization’s mission and vision and foster the development of strengths-based teams
Duties and Responsibilities:
Human Resources Tasks:
- Prepare and maintain the employees’ files and database records including the HR filing system.
- Plan, organize & supervise recruitment procedures and the team’s professional development
- Orient new employees with the ARIJ Manual of Procedures and Policies (MAPP).
- Provide payroll information by collecting attendance records
- Follow up on social security, income tax & medical insurance.
- Implement the MAPP including performance management
- Update new staff handbooks.
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with department managers
- Implement annual 360 degree assessment of staff performance against clear KPIs
- Follow up on staff contracts & travel per diems and insurance.
- Organize travel arrangements for staff and the BoD
- Maintain and update the filing system.
- Supervise and follow up on office cleanliness
- Update inventory of all capital, fixtures and fittings.
- Provide multifaceted general office support.
- Take minutes of weekly staff meetings
- Renew and update ARIJ Legal Documents
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in Arabic and English
- Pleasant character
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to maintain positive working atmosphere to serve ARIJ mission/vision
- Ability to manage digitized HR system
- Ability to foster teamwork
- Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in such position roles.
If interested in working for our mission-driven organization please send your resume and three references to email@example.com by 22 August. Please write in the subject line e “HR Officer”