Amman– Arab Reporters for Investigative Journalism (ARIJ) is looking to hire Video Asset Assistant to help ARIJ and ARIJ video team in organizing video and audio sources, organizing archival video and audio sources and post-processing of additional archival film footage.
- Assists ARIJ to build its own video library with filing and organizing of video and audio sources.
- Assists ARIJ with categorizing, cataloging and archiving video files.
- Perform other duties as assigned to organize the archive.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro.
- Must have experience with MacOS.
- Experience with video converter apps.
- Familiar with different video formats.
- Have experience with archiving and categorizing footages, video and audio files is a plus.
- MS Word and Excel skills.
- Bachelor or Graduate degree at an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are eligible (preferred majors include: Communications; Video Production).
Interested candidates are invited to apply for this post by sending their resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Archive assistant”, by October 22 2018 close of business day.
This vacancy is now closed