Amman — Arab Reporters for Investigative Journalism (ARIJ) announces a tender offer for hotels to host its 13th annual forum, ARIJ2020, to be held at the Dead Sea in 2020.
During the three-day forum, (December 4-6), ARIJ will host around 500 journalists and media experts from across the Arab world and beyond.
Hotels in the Dead Sea wishing to submit an offer are requested to kindly email email@example.com; a reply email will be received with the necessary information and specifications of the forum. Should you have any further queries regarding the specifications, kindly contact the same email mentioned above. The bidding process will begin on Tuesday January 7th, 2020 to Monday, January 20th,2020. The chosen hotel(s) will receive a reply from us by January 30th, 2020.
Conditions are as follows:
- The forum will take place from December 4th to 6th 2020.
- Seven workshops in total will be held before and after the forum with a maximum capacity of 20 participants per workshop.
- The price must include a quotation for an opening ceremony on December 4th for an approximate number of 400-500 persons, as well as a quotation for a gala dinner on December 6th for an approximate number of 350-450 persons
- The price must be quoted in Jordanian Dinars and must include taxes and service fees.
- The rate offered to ARIJ will extend to ARIJ Partners hosting activities before, after and during the forum.
- Offers must be available within 60 days of the date of submitting the bid.
- Offers must be presented in two sealed envelopes.
- The first envelope should include the technical offer.
- The second envelope should include monetary offer.
Both envelopes must be placed in a single sealed-envelope addressed to:
Arab Researchers for Managing Forums and Training
Building #4, 3rd floor.
Abdallah Alasbah St. – Al-Shemisani, Amman
Phone Number: 06 – 464 0411
- No offers shall be accepted after the mentioned deadline.
- ARIJ reserves the right to reject any offer without explanation.
- ARIJ reserves the right to visit and inspect any site and its services before making a decision.
- ARIJ is not bound to the lowest price; other elements are taken into consideration.