We are looking to hire a skilled and talented graphic designer. You will be responsible for creating any required designs for reports, user interface and experience, social media, investigative reports, website, special reports, marketing material and any other requirements. Developing creative ideas and concepts and up to date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time and deadlines.
- Creating graphic designs for social media, investigative reports, websites, special reports, marketing material and any other requirements.
- Ensuring corporate identity is present and properly visible in all designs for correspondence, marketing material, printable items, website, social media posts, reports production, and all email and written outputs.
- Using the suitable software applications for creating the graphic designs.
- Maintaining ARIJ image, identity and communications strategy in all designs.
- Being creative in all designs and coming up with ideas that would have better ways of delivering the communication strategy through these designs.
- Collaborating with the work of front-end development for the website and any other design or material.
- Designing marketing material to be used in various events, workshops and social media platforms.
- Designing content in both Arabic and English languages to be used in various relevant online platforms.
- Designing the user interface and user experience for all the reports while maintaining the corporate identity.
- Developing creative ideas based on the essence of the reports that would create a suitable user experience and designing accordingly.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.
CV & Cover letter should be sent by email to: HR@arij.net by Oct 5th 2021.