To support ARIJ Digital logistics functions.
- Work closely with the digital team to develop and create high quality services from a variety of sources to support, inform and educate ARIJ departments as convenient to projects, workshops, investigations, and members.
- Support with quality assurance and contributions to agreed standards and guidelines for each service.
- Respond to user queries from the ticketing, moderation and social media channels.
- Provide detailed reports and presentations to support training/workshops and/or related departments.
- Be responsible to conduct ongoing monitoring to ensure any risks are identified and mitigated against.
- Support the delivery of training activities and for some projects taking responsibility for the delivery of these activities
- Ensure appropriate performance management systems and processes are in place and that journalists / participants confidentiality is maintained at all times in line with ARIJ Digital Security Policy and other existing policies and procedures and relevant legislation including the Data Protection Act.
- Assist ARIJ Forum team and coordinate with the Event Team and contractors to ensure the smooth running of the Forum activities; and attend a daily end-of-day de-briefing during the Forum.
- Assist in preparing the final report highlighting barriers, gaps, and recommendations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum two years experience working in a digital marketing or digital communications environment
- Demonstrable creative approach to developing, implementing and evaluating digital activities
- Excellent English command Use of website tracking analysis software to measure and improve digital media activities
- Understanding of digital marketing and SEO best practice
- Demonstrable experience of writing and presenting reports
LOCATION: ARIJ Amman office
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and CV to HR@ARIJ.net by August 25th, 2022.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.