Nationality: Any nationality
Location: Remote Work
produce scalable software solutions, as part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you are expected to be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
Basic Job Description:
Scope and review functional requirements and write technical specifications. Develop a necessary design framework based on the technology stack. Work with N-Tier architecture along with MVC design Pattern. Enhance performance and security techniques.
Job Duties and Tasks:
Within the designated authority, the Full Stack developer is expected to perform the following job duties and tasks:
1. Work with digital teams, editors, and managers to ideate software solutions
2. Design beneficiary-side and server-side architecture
3. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
4. Write effective APIs
5. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
6. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
7. Create security and data protection settings
8. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
9. Write technical documentation
10. Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
11. Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
12. Maintain code integrity and organization
13. Good experience with cloud DevOps and cloud technologies like AWS
14. Able to develop native serverless applications
2. Experience working on
a. N-tier architecture
b. Web Design Frameworks such as Bootstrap 4
c. SQL Server and writing complex and fast queries
d. writing rich GUI’s
e. detecting/correcting memory usage issues
f. various code repositories like Git, TFS, etc
4. Working Side by side with team members.
5. WordPress experience is a plus.
6. Bi-lingual: Arabic and English languages are required.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and CV to HR@ARIJ.net by August 25th, 2022.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.