Request for Quotation – ARIJ 2022 Forum Event Management & Production
Arab Reporters for Investigative Journalism (ARIJ) invites Event Management companies in Amman to submit a quotation for provision of event management for ARIJ 15th Annual Forum.
Quotations must be submitted before June 23rd, 2022 at 16:00 Amman Time (+2 GMT). Quotations received after the deadline indicated shall not be considered for evaluation. Quotations shall be signed and in the .pdf format and submitted to email@example.com. The shortlisted companies will receive a reply from ARIJ by July 30th, 2022 the latest.
For its 15th year in a row, ARIJ is hosting its hybrid annual Forum for up to 500 participants: speakers, trainers, representatives of partner organisations, investigative journalists, and employees, with other attendees participating virtually. The confirmed dates of the Forum are Friday – Sunday: December 02 – 04, 2022.
ARIJ Annual Forum is preceded by 2 parallel 2 day workshops.
Specifications and conditions
The event management company shall have all necessary equipment and a sufficient number of professional and experienced staff and experts to handle the minimum requirements of the ARIJ Forum. The submitted quotation shall meet the following general requirements.
Pre-Forum Workshops Requirements
TW system – 5 speakers – mixer – wireless microphones – press box – sound engineer
Infra-red wireless & receiver headsets (25 – 30)
Annual Forum Requirements
- LED screen: Main screen – media server – LED operator – side screen
- Branded backdrop & partition
- Team of IT professionals ; this team will be responsible to integrate online & offline platforms and deliver an online streaming experience using the best technology
- Graphic Designs
- Video production (Audio/Video): Audio monitoring – Engineering section – 3 cameras and system
- Stage: 2 LED screens – Backdrop
- Sound System: Speakers – Mixers – Podium microphones – Wireless microphones – Stand Microphones – Ear-piece microphones – Talk back systems
- Translation System: 250 receivers – 2 Translation booths – Sign language interpreter – Light system – Podium – Chairs/Sofa – Tables – Monitor