Arab Reporters for Investigative Journalism (ARIJ) invites travel agencies in Amman to submit a quotation for provision of travel logistics services for the organisation throughout the year and for its 15th annual Forum as described below.
Quotations must be submitted before or on April 15, 2022 at 16:00 Amman Time (+2 GMT). Quotations received after the deadline indicated shall not be considered for evaluation. Quotations shall be signed and in the .pdf format and submitted to email@example.com. The shortlisted agencies will receive a reply from ARIJ by April 30, 2022 the latest.
For the 15th year in a row, ARIJ is hosting its hybrid annual Forum for up to 300 participants. The confirmed dates of the forum are Friday – Sunday: December 02 – 04, 2022.
ARIJ held its 14th hybrid Forum in Amman, with more than 5700 attended from 60+ countries; virtually and physically in a 3 day fully bi-lingual event.
- A dedicated agent to work with ARIJ throughout the year and a 24/7 availability during the duration of the Forum
- Provide all necessary logistical support to ARIJ guests (flight reservation, meet and assist, transportation from/to Queen Alia Airport)
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a must
- Provide three prices for each ticket request; one airline or more
The general cancellation policy for tickets must be clearly outlined in the submitted quotation.
ARIJ is entitled to a full refund of any money paid in advance for offered services that cannot be provided because of official lockdowns due to the coronavirus pandemic or other unprecedented crises.
Should you have any further queries regarding the specifications, kindly contact the same email mentioned above – firstname.lastname@example.org.
* It’s important to note that ARIJ is not bound to the lowest price, other elements are taken into consideration including the availability of the above mentioned requirements, quality of service and special offers provided.