ARIJ is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join its vibrant team in Amman, Jordan or remotely, full time or freelance. You’ll produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Basic Job Description:
Review Functional Requirements and write technical specifications. Develop necessary design framework based on the technology stack. Work with N-Tier architecture along with MVC design Pattern. Enhance performance and security techniques.
This job reports to ARIJ Director General.
Job Duties and Tasks:
Within the designated authority the Full Stack developer is expected to perform the following job duties and tasks:
1. Work with digital teams, editors and managers to ideate software solutions
2. Design beneficiary-side and server-side architecture
3. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
4. Write effective APIs
5. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
6. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
7. Create security and data protection settings
8. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
9. Write technical documentation
10. Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
11. Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
12. Maintain code integrity and organization.
Work involves regular unsocial hours at weekends and in the evenings.
2. Experience working on :
Web Design Frameworks such Bootstrap 4
SQL Server and writing complex and fast queries
writing rich GUI’s
writing rich GUI’s
detecting/correcting memory usage issues
various code repositories like Git, TFS, etc
3. Well Knowledge in e-Commerce applications as well as payment gateways integration.
4. Working Side by side with team members.
5. Bi-lingual: Arabic and English languages is required.
2. strong communication and people skills
3. negotiation skills
4. strong time and resource management skills
5. organisation and planning skills
6. the ability to cope well under pressure
7. self-motivation and the ability to motivate others
8. leadership skills.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their Cover Letter and Resume by Monday, Aug 3rd, 2020 at 12:00 pm Amman Time.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their Cover Letter and Resume via this form.